COVID-19 Orange County Community Resources
NOTE FOR THE READER:
We are working together as a team of educators, students, community organizations, grassroots organizers, and more to compile resources and guides for community members during this time. Please note we are not healthcare professionals, and these resources should not take the place of advice from medical or healthcare professionals. Rather, we are a group of long-time community advocates who believe we are stronger when we work together and support each other.
We put together the resources below with love and with a sense of groundedness to support our community members and provide reassurance during this time. If you would like to contact the Orange County COVID-19 Community Response Team directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“With intention, thoughtfulness, and our full presence with and for each other, we can emerge from these trying days with greater clarity and renewed purpose. We’re in this together and together we will prevail.”
CV-19 Resource Guide Spreadsheet
Link to OC Resource Guide: bit.ly/cv19ocresources
Our CV-19 OC Community Response Team put together a comprehensive resource guide for community members to use. Please use the tabs on the bottom of the page in the spreadsheet to navigate different categories of resources. Currently the categories we have are the following:
- Infographics: Posters and infographics covering a wide range of topics, in multiple languages
- School Info/Free Food: Information on OC school district closures and food distribution programs
- Physical Health: FAQs and resources about COVID-19 virus and infection
- Mental Health: Tips and resources to fend off anxiety
- Labor & Worker Rights: Resources and information for California residents
- Immigration: Resources and news regarding access to healthcare and rights
- Assistance Programs: Resources for food, financial assistance, transportation, hygiene, and more
- Other Resource Guides: Links to other resource guides, some of which are for different areas, and mutual aid resources
- More will be added as needed.
California Worker Rights
California Employer Protections
6 Tips for Mental Wellness
VietRISE advances social justice and builds power with working-class Vietnamese and immigrant communities in Orange County. We build leadership and create systemic change through organizing, narrative change, cultural empowerment, and civic engagement.
14351 Euclid St. #1M, Garden Grove, CA 92843