We put together the resources below with love and with a sense of groundedness to support our community members and provide reassurance during this time. If you would like to contact the Orange County COVID-19 Community Response Team directly, please email email@example.com.
Please use the tabs on the bottom of the spreadsheet above to navigate different categories of resources. Currently, the categories we have are the following:
- Infographics: Posters and infographics covering a wide range of topics, in multiple languages
- School Info/Free Food: Information on OC school district closures and food distribution programs
- Physical Health: FAQs and resources about COVID-19 virus and infection
- Mental Health: Tips and resources to fend off anxiety
- Labor & Worker Rights: Resources and information for California residents
- Immigration: Resources and news regarding access to healthcare and rights
- Assistance Programs: Resources for food, financial assistance, transportation, hygiene, and more
- Other Resource Guides: Links to other resource guides, some of which are for different areas, and mutual aid resources. More will be added as needed.
Note: Because of the rapid changes regarding COVID-19 policies and suggestions made by government officials, many resources and organizations are currently evaluating their capacity for services right now. As a result, some of the resource pages may seem a bit bare. These pages will continue to be updated as we get updates from the organzations. Please check back periodically to see what has been added.
Thank you to the community members for helping put together this doc: Indigo V., Julissa L., Kathy T., Lena T., Tracy L., members of VietRISE, Chispa, CA Healthy Nail Salon Collaborative, and more. Thank you to all the community members who are continuing to send us the most recent updates!